Hi, today, we will be discussing on the 3 Types of WordPress Jobs You Should Consider.
Just getting into WordPress. There are a lot of jobs developers, designers, debuggers, e.t.c can venture their time into as regards to WordPress. However, I will be discussing more on the three kinds of WordPress jobs you should consider putting more attention into.
Some people have asked me recently that, what kind of jobs do you suggest I would consider on WordPress?
READ ALSO: 9 Free Websites That Are So Useful They Feel Illegal To Know
Well, my responds is, there are three things and that is;
1. Become a WordPress Virtual Assistant.
Firstly, you can be a virtual assistant which I think a lot of developers hear that and they sort of scoff but if you’re just learning how to code doing that sort of thing can be really really helpful to learn how to use WordPress and there are people out there that will pay money to other people to post blog posts for them to understand how to install plugins and so forth and it’s a really good way to get into the industry while you’re still teaching yourself how to code or do design or whatever. So that’s the first one. And I don’t think you should shy away from that or scoff at as much as a lot of developers would.
2. Design WordPress Themes (Theme Development).
The second types of WordPress jobs you should consider is design. So, getting into theme development or something along those lines with Gutenberg coming out, designers I think are gonna that’s going to be a boon for designers because you’ll be able to create designs without necessarily needing to know how to code, hard core PHP code or WordPress code. So again, doing design parts of it themes and and that sort of thing.
3. Become a WordPress Hard-core Plugin Developer.
Lastly on the types of WordPress jobs you should consider is hard core development plugin development, etc. So, the biggest thing in my opinion is that you need to figure out what it is that that you enjoy. This is because each one of those markets is big. You can make your entire living in each doing either any of those things.
So, you don’t have to worry about the viability part of it so all you have to do is figure out okay what what do you like to do, what are you good at and then go all in on that and don’t try to necessarily be super great at design if you’re a hardcore. Hardcore coder go in all in on that or if you’re a more the designer, I don’t think you have to be this hardcore coder. Figure out what you are best at, pick that and then go all in on that.
Conclusion on the list of 3 Types of WordPress Jobs You Should Consider.
Thanks for reading this article. By the way, if you’d like to learn even more about WordPress development you can get access to my full WordPress course on SkillShare and not only will you get access to all my courses, but over 20,000 others on web design and web development, freelancing, graphic design, online marketing and more all for just ten bucks a month.
- How to Submit Your Blog to Google News Publisher Center
- How To Fix 404 Errors In WordPress: The Permanent Fix
- Top 5 Programming Languages You Should Learn In 2022
- How To Create A Multilingual WooCommerce Shop
- How To Set Up WordPress Multisite In Under 60 Seconds
- How to Move From Local Site to Live Server
- 5 Major Cons Of Managed WordPress Hosting
- How To Integrate MGID Publisher Ads and Earn Passive Income
- Top 10 Fastest WordPress Themes For Faster Sites In 2022
- How to Configure WP Rocket Plugin The Right Way
- Review: 8 Best Free Keyword Research Tools Online
- How To Start A WordPress Blog: Step By Step Guide For Beginners
- How to Disable Google Fonts on Your WordPress Site
- How to Customize WordPress Admin Dashboard