How to Submit Your Blog to Google News Publisher Center: If you’re interested in making your blog content seen by some of the most people, submitting to Google News Publisher Center is a great way. If your blog post isn’t picked up, which is quite likely as they get so many submissions, simple share it again and use another method to try and boost your organic reach!
For many content creators, submitting their blog post to Google News Publisher Center can be a difficult process. On the one hand, you want to make it certain that your article meets the necessary standards, but at the same time, you want your work to appear high on Google News. But today we’re going to show you some practical steps of how you can submit your blog post in order for it to remain visible in Google’s index and on Google News!
Benefits and advantages of a Google News Listing
Benefits and advantages of a Google News Listing for your blog post include:
– Increased Exposure:
When your blog post is listed on the Google News Publisher Center, it appears in the search results pages of Google.com and other Google related websites. This can help increase web traffic and visibility for your blog post.
– Improved Rankings:
The higher ranking that a blog post has, the more likely people are to find it, and click on it. If you are promoting your own blog, this can result in increased readership and views.
– More Reach:
A Google News listing increases the reach of your blog post by including high volume websites and organisations as well as individual bloggers across the globe who have chosen to syndicate their content through Google News.
– Greater Engagement:
When readers click on a news story from a Google News listing, they are taken to the source website for that story, which means that you have more opportunity to capture leads and conversion rates from these readers. Additionally, syndicated content from other sources appearing in the article’s related links section can also generate click-throughs and Conversions.
\\RECOMMENDED FOR YOU: How To Fix 404 Errors In WordPress: The Permanent Fix //
How to Submit Your Blog to Google News Publisher Center
If you’re writing a blog post, you can submit it to Google News Publisher Center by following these simple steps:
1. Log into your Google account. If you don’t have an account, create one now.
2. Go to the Google News Publisher Center home page (https://publishercenter.google.com/publications#p:id=pfehome).
3. Click on the “Add Publication” link at the top of the page.
4. Follow the instructions on the screen to fill out the submission form.
5. Design a square icon and rectangular logos (both for dark screen and light screens). This is to be added to your publication settings.
6. Edit your organization name, contact information, accept Google News terms and conditions, add your feed or web location so that Google News can curate your contents.
7. Fill out the other information as required by Google News Publisher Centre console.
8. Finally, submit your blog post and wait for it to be accepted.